Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have purchased a few things for the mustang. i will post pics up in the morning after i get off work.

so far i have gotten the following:
pistons
k-member (installed this morning)
cobra-arms (installed this morning)
cobra ball joints (installed this morning)
plasma booster (installed)
dual guage bezel (installed)
zex box (installed)
15lb nitrous bottle (cant ever have too many)
stewart components water pump (installed)
new stereo
nitrous panel for dash
new speakers
new fosgate p2 10in sub

on the way:
rings
caster camber plates
offset rack & pinion bushings
shift knob
side scoops

about to order:
rods
valves
rear tires

i am going to wait a little bit to recoop on money. i ordered a couple rolls of tint, i need to get these tint jobs done so i can get my money back out of it. i will keep updates.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
what is a plasma booster?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not yet, i have some on my camera i think, just havent loaded them up yet.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no one has any bussiness getting into my trunk:confused: just need spares for track days. as far as the paychecks go:no. i work my ass off, and finally got the wife to approve the build. i have more money for the build, but trying to be smart with my purchases. the more i budget shop, the more i can buy.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i hear ya... i just having to convince myself that all of these people around here that have badass cars have been working and saving for years and one day i will be able to do the same.... you have my respect with this build

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, it has taken my 4 years to get it here. i have 1 other rolling project and one waiting in storage. i have worked hard and been smart as possible with money, it pays off. i am impatient and it kills me to take my time, but anything worth while is not easy.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
thanks, it has taken my 4 years to get it here. i have 1 other rolling project and one waiting in storage. i have worked hard and been smart as possible with money, it pays off. i am impatient and it kills me to take my time, but anything worth while is not easy.
yeah i definatly know the feeling man...i'm slowly building up my car...gonna have some nice stuff in a few months but still debating on 2v or 4v route.

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
I have the same thinking cap on, I am also very impatient I [tried] installing my x-pipes in 30 degree weather lol. Good stuff man I can't wait to catch up to you, is NO2 worth the money? I've been considering it for a while now.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
depends on how you look at it. you do have to deal with refills, not having the power all the time, etc. on the other hane, it takes a lot of refills to equal up to the price of boost, quick installation, easy resale if needed etc. if you just want the exta umph, hell yeah it worth it, but if you want power all the time, save for boost.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice list man!! Are you going to be doing the motor work also?
:yes i do all my own work, along with doc. the only things i dont do as of yet is rebuilding transmissions, or some of the machine work.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Sounds like it's all coming together nicely. I hear ya about working and saving t buy everything. I just got outta school a year ago so most of the money that I make is going to pay off my student loans. I just know achieved full boltons this winter and now I'm back to pinching every penny, so I can have Doc P&P my intake, and I can get some tint.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds like it's all coming together nicely. I hear ya about working and saving t buy everything. I just got outta school a year ago so most of the money that I make is going to pay off my student loans. I just know achieved full boltons this winter and now I'm back to pinching every penny, so I can have Doc P&P my intake, and I can get some tint.
actually that will be me doing the porting:D it maybe possibble for me to send you some tint if you can lay it.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Nah, I've never done it before, and my sister's bf does it for a living. He's going to hook me up. Thanks though, I'm getting ready to pull the intake. I have my rear axle out right now, just put prothane bushings in, and new u joints and aluminum ds. Soon as I'm done I'll send down to you guys. Probably be a few weeks depending on work schedule.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts