Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I purchase dan O5 Gt mustang, the owner who had it for me did some custom mods. From what I can tell they are flowmaster exhaust, cold air intake and a nice body kit. QUESTION!! My question is the car is very torquey, you barely have to touch the accelerator and the car wants to run!! I personally think its to much?? What can cause this torque?? Is it a performance chip?? What do I need to do to calm the beast a little?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Last week I purchase dan O5 Gt mustang, the owner who had it for me did some custom mods. From what I can tell they are flowmaster exhaust, cold air intake and a nice body kit. QUESTION!! My question is the car is very torquey, you barely have to touch the accelerator and the car wants to run!! I personally think its to much?? What can cause this torque?? Is it a performance chip?? What do I need to do to calm the beast a little?

what are you use to driving. a tuburon? :lmao

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
you got a v8, just get used to it, as long as your tires are holding, you don't have too much tq for normal driving.

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
yeah thats called power... you bought a muscle car

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Im getting back so late but ... Im not sure of 4.10s .... but the car is super fast ....well it was but the trans started slipping ( I ran the hel out of it racing every chance I got) How could I tell If it has 4.10s or some other gears.. without opening it up?? I believe it had a bama tune on it too.. but when I got the new trans they must of reset it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts