Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ill give my build list again so i can get some advice

I just bought a Vortech V1 T Trim Supercharger
it has all the oil lines, mounting bracket, power pipe, pipe to TB, belt tensioner, crankpulley.

here is my current build list- 1995 gt 5.0 stock block

75mm Throttle body
90mm MAF
Cold Air Intake
9mm Plug Wires
3:73 Gear
Full Exhaust

I was wondering what kind or size injectors i should use maybe 42's?
becuase i already have a trick flow cam just not installed until i get my heads and intake. but for the mean time i was gonna just supercharge it.

i was planning on august being when i add the H/C/I to the supercharger.

So what size injectors, and anything else ill need for this kit, like blowoff valve, bigger fuel pump, bypass valve?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Your not a real fan. Back to all things relative, listen to ryan. That blower on a stock 302 with exhaust wont move any air until it's time to shift into the next gear.
I have been watching Trailer Park Boys for years my friend...

·
Registered
11,200 Posts

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Hey guys ill give my build list again so i can get some advice

I just bought a Vortech V1 T Trim Supercharger
it has all the oil lines, mounting bracket, power pipe, pipe to TB, belt tensioner, crankpulley.

here is my current build list- 1995 gt 5.0 stock block

75mm Throttle body
90mm MAF
Cold Air Intake
9mm Plug Wires
3:73 Gear
Full Exhaust

I was wondering what kind or size injectors i should use maybe 42's?
becuase i already have a trick flow cam just not installed until i get my heads and intake. but for the mean time i was gonna just supercharge it.

i was planning on august being when i add the H/C/I to the supercharger.

So what size injectors, and anything else ill need for this kit, like blowoff valve, bigger fuel pump, bypass valve?
If you are committed to putting this on, then get autolite 23's and gap them at .035", then use 42's, get it tuned asap after getting it running. Best bet is to get a base tune on the chip to drive it to the tuner safely. Way too much blower for your combo, but one you can def grow with. lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts