Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
SonicBlue04Stang
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this CAI for only 90 bucks (rounding up). anyway, my plans for it were that I didn't want to buy a bbk or any real big name brand one because I was going to paint it the same color as the body of my stang, so I just bought this one(cheapest I could fine). It looks good and sounds good I love it, but there were downfalls about it though. #1. the bolts and nuts they send you don't even fit the holes of the MAF sensor, so I had to find some bolts laying around. #2. This was the worst part about the system, where they had the bend to go out into the fender well, they had a bead of where they welded it that stopped it from going through the fender perfectly where the aluminum guard is with a rubber o ring is to keep the piping still, and this caused so many problems trying to get everything aligned where it should be. BUT, even after those few problems it wasn't to bad for the price, just if any of you want a cheap CAI and don't mind sanding a little bit of the bead of aluminum on it to get it to fit then this is a decent product.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts