Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just got a Bomz CAI. It was the best price I could find on the intraweb. I don't like the colors though. Do you all know of any place that I can buy different colors later? Thanks

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
like different color couplers and filter?
advanced saled red black and blue, and Im sure can find all kinds of colors on ebay

·
Registered
701 Posts
That's what i have too haha, you can find different colors at a Napa autoparts store, just swing by there one day and check it out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So, I guess ebay would be the best source for finding that stuff? I was hoping someone might know a site so I can refer to it later and get other things I might need to make the whole bay match, you know? I guess I'm just being lazy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will. Thanks man. I didn't see your post before. Ha.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
And if you get tired of the color of the tube, there's a thread around here where people have painted the tubes a different color ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you talking about the polished aluminum tube? I didn't even think about that... is it pretty simple?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man. Looks way easy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
haha my buddy bought a Bombz or whatever for his silverado...it was a pain to install we had to move around a bunch of stuff to get the stoopid thing to fit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts