Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
can you gives us more info, how long has it been since it ran ?

You could try replacing the battery, plugs, cap and rotor, remove all the old gas from fuel tank and fuel lines, change the oil filter, oil, and fuel filter, then go from there

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it runs a got to replace a intake gasket not to much work... but i need good sites for profomance and ideas its my first 5.0 so im a noob at it...

·
Registered
123 Posts
$500 bucks really? You stole that thing!!!

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I agree, 500 bucks you cant go wrong.

What are you looking to do to it ?

Goods sites for parts
Mustang Parts, Chevy Truck Parts & Dodge Challenger Parts at Latemodel Restoration Supply
Fox Mustang Restoration :: 1979-93 Mustang Restoration Parts and Supplies
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
www.summitracing.com
www.corral.net classifies ,good for used parts
JEGS Performance Auto Parts - Holley - Billet Specialties - Edelbrock - MSD - Moroso - Mr Gasket

I try and get alot of stuff used, it save you a lot of money

there are other sites but thats all i can think of off the top of my head, plus im starting to feel a buzz right now, so i can think to straight ...lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahah naa my buddy needed money and and owed me a few favors so i called them in for this car

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
seems like a great deal does it have any mods already?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
cam (dont no the size)..mds ign box..cold air intake...headers...exhaust thats about it...goal make it a nice looking car that can go to the track on friday nights

1 - 8 of 8 Posts