Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought a used NX plate kit off a guy on corral. I was told it's got the plate with hardlines to the solenoids, a bottle heater with a pressure controlled switch, a window switch, wot switch, purge kit, and it'll come with the fuel solenoid but i'll need to get the nitrous solenoid and the main line from the bottle to the solenoids up front. He basically just didn't wanna have to drop the fuel tank to get to the line that he zip tied up under there. All in for 350 shipped.
How was the deal?
Any recommendations for a new solenoid and main line?
Spark Plugs?
Anything else?

·
Registered
800 Posts
If it were me I'd call NX and make sure I got the right parts to go with it

But it's not, so... DO WHAT YOU WANT!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garagebuilt, I PM'd you, thanks! I read to use the NGK TR6 plugs...Lethal has v-power for $25 and Iridium for $70...Can i get away with the v-power ones or is iridium really worth it?

·
Carport Built
871 Posts
Don't use iridium, hit me up I have a bunch of stuff for that kit I can save you some money

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Stay away from iridium, platinum and the gimicky plugs on the market. A standard copper plug one heat range cooler or the tried and true NGK TR6. Check Nitro Dave's Performance as they offer individual components are pretty low prices. They can be a little slow in the shipping department but the low prices make it worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stay away from iridium, platinum and the gimicky plugs on the market. A standard copper plug one heat range cooler or the tried and true NGK TR6. Check Nitro Dave's Performance as they offer individual components are pretty low prices. They can be a little slow in the shipping department but the low prices make it worth the wait.
Awesome, good to know..Thanks man.

Don't use iridium, hit me up I have a bunch of stuff for that kit I can save you some money
I'll PM you, thanks man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts