·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
603 Posts
Lol congrats!
I am in the same boat. Ordered mine yesterday.
I called them to see how far they are behind. The woman on the phone told me between 10 days to two weeks.
Its worth the wait though :)

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exactly what she told me for wait time too. I'm actually back on the phone with them getting tech info about the track and street rear support bracket.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I need to drive a stang with one first (or at least sit and row through the gears) to find out if the short throw is for me. The primary purpose in my mind is for faster shifts when racing correct?...however I don't race mine, but that doesn't mean I don't still enjoy a smooth shift pattern. Right now there's no "reason" to buy but I hear so much about them from the Mustang community that I think about it often.

Worth it even if you're not having any problems?

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've only had my car on a track once about 6 months ago and third was wishy washy. Even on the street if I'm rowing through the gears fast I'm never sure if I'm going to hit third. I am hoping that this will eliminate that problem.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I need to drive a stang with one first (or at least sit and row through the gears) to find out if the short throw is for me. The primary purpose in my mind is for faster shifts when racing correct?...however I don't race mine, but that doesn't mean I don't still enjoy a smooth shift pattern. Right now there's no "reason" to buy but I hear so much about them from the Mustang community that I think about it often.

Worth it even if you're not having any problems?
I had a short throw shifter on my 2000GT and the car never saw a track, circuit or drag racing. Purely a street car. I loved the shifter. 100 times better then stock.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I still have the stock shifter on my car and was thinking about getting this but I'm going to get the wotbox instead. I think that it will help on quick shifts more than a short shifter.

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have the stock shifter on my car and was thinking about getting this but I'm going to get the wotbox instead. I think that it will help on quick shifts more than a short shifter.
What is that? I've never heard of that. I've just been told that MGW is pretty much the best on the market. I dunno yet because it'll be a little bit before I can put it through it's paces.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Its something that cuts ignition for a split second when you push the clutch to shift gears. You don't need to lift the foot of the throttle. It helps to match crank to input shaft rpm very well so the syncros don't have to take the load of doing that. you get almost a seamless shift.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I think its called m2nb or something like that. Lethal has them.

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gotcha. I googled it. Seems to me that would be a good addition to a shifter, as the stock shifter still has a sloppy rear mount.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.