Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say these things look so good. They are bright white and make such a huge difference in appearance. I was never a fan of the ugly yellow color our cars come with and these bulbs definitely changed the feel of the car, IMO.

I found this company in Brea, CA called Concept III Performance. They have LED lighting for all cars and really didn't cost much. I paid less than $10 for all three, which were the two interior map bulbs and the one license plate bulb. They didn't charge me for installation either.

Here's a link if you want to check them out:
Concept 3 - Revolutionizing the Way You Drive | Welcome

I like to spread the word when I have a good experience with a company, and these guys are great.

LED Bulb.jpg

LED Interior.jpg

LED License Plate Side.jpg

LED License Plate.jpg

LED Map Lights.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wanted to add that I am going back to them get HID's also, probably going to go with 5K. I'll add pics of those as well once I get them installed. Probably after the holidays.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I replaced the license plate bulb last night with an LED and simply amazed at the difference. A nice, clean, bright, fancy light!

I was going to upgrade the map lights but I'm having a hard time removing the housing. Did you run into this problem? We have a vert and thought this might have something to do with it but...

Regards.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I replaced the license plate bulb last night with an LED and simply amazed at the difference. A nice, clean, bright, fancy light!

I was going to upgrade the map lights but I'm having a hard time removing the housing. Did you run into this problem? We have a vert and thought this might have something to do with it but...

Regards.
Yep such a small thing really makes all the difference. The map lights you just need to be careful with but shouldn't be too difficult. There weren't any problems with my car at all.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I replaced the license plate lights and they rusted out? Went back to the old bulb no problems.
Could have been water somehow got into the housing and caused it to rust.

·
More average than ever
2,970 Posts
I got my tail light bulbs from superbrightleds.com. Really pleased with them, they glow slightly brighter than the incandescents. I did pay close to $75 for them though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts