Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$40!

Craftsman 1300psi Pressure Washer

I'm excited to try this thing out tomorrow!

1,300 PSI isn't a ton, but it's better than the roughly 40 psi I get out of a garden hose now!

Anyone have this unit? What do you think?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. For $40 I figure that if I don't like it, I can just sell it and get another. But hey, I saw it on craigslist, called, and now it's mine. hahaha

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How many psi is your unit? I really think 1,300 will be totally sufficient.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
They claim 1,500 PSI but I know it's not close to it. The same holds true for your unit more than likely. Both of ours are probably around 1,000-1,000 PSI to be honest. There are VERY few manufactures of pressure washers that do not overrate the crap out of their units. It really doesn't need much power to be a good pressure washer for washing your car. 1,000 PSI is plenty IMO.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
What matters more than pressure is GPM you at least want 1.5 or higher. I have a Karcher 5.85 M with 1850 PSI and 1.5 GPM it works great and is the best consumer unit available from Karcher since the pump is the aluminum one that gasoline Karcher pressure washers have not regular plastic one, so it should last longer.:)

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Hell, for that price I would have bought it as well.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I got lucky and bought some cheesy electric pressure washer from Lowes. Claims 1500 PSI - 1.5 GPM and it only cost me $40 brand new. I knew they were getting rid of them because they had been $99 previously so I bought the warranty for $5. So when it does break I'll be able to get my money back since they don't carry it anymore.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
dude i was just about to buy one of those today but they was out of stock,they had another one there around 1900 psi but i backed out of it,i just cant see myself paying 250+ for a troy bilt one just to spray the car and truck off

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
they have 4 in stock at my store. :D

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
yes you are....:shiftyeyes

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I have an electric power washer in my basement...I will have to see what the specs on it are...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts