Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently just acquired a used 5.0 and it has some aftermarket work done, could anyone help me identify what headers these are or anything noticeable about the engine besides the intake? It was bought from a Honda dealership and they don’t have the work up of what’s been done aftermarket wise. Thanks in advance:)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
You posted in the wrong section but I guess it doesn’t matter. I can see it has a roush cai and a Ford racing strut tower brace. It may have a tune then. I can’t see the headers but if they’re shorties they’re stock. Also someone removed the coil covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You posted in the wrong section but I guess it doesn’t matter. I can see it has a roush cai and a Ford racing strut tower brace. It may have a tune then. I can’t see the headers but if they’re shorties they’re stock. Also someone removed the coil covers.

It definitely has a tune by lund I found out, just can’t figure out the headers it sounds amazing for just having roush axel back exhaust might even just be tips that’s why I’m thinking headers because it doesn’t sound like any other 5.0’s I see around my area.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Does it have cats?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update known modifications:
Roush cold air intake
Roush axel back exhaust
Lund 93 octane tune possible ghost cam tune not confirmed.
Unknown headers of some sort.
Ford tower bar.

it does have a nice oil catch can but not really performance related.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts