Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took my auto 99 GT to the dyno today it has o/r H , magna packs 3:73 , UDPs , CIA , 70mm TP , shift kit and email tune from brenspeed ( no local sct tunners in my country )

first run i only made 209 / 240 and the car was rich , i was expecting way more but the guy in teh dyno said he never seen 99-04 auto mustang with boltons beats 230 hp

after tuning it a bet using only the hand held tuner and maximising the allowed timing in sct 4 which sucks to be only 4 i only made 218hp 252tq and there is still room for more timing to be added

the numbers were disappointing cus the car run pretty fast , i never got beaten by any 99-04 and also can take out any auto 05+ but manuals 05+ are very hard to take especially when not stock i also beat some stock or a bit moded LS1s and can hang with moded ones till the end of 2nd gear

here is teh dyno graph ( sorry for the bad quilty took with my phone camera )

i will wait for a new revision from brenspeed and hope to hit the dyno next week :)

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
huh my number were

231rwhp and 268rwtq

I have 4:10s, Mac O/R prochamber, SLP LM1, and JLT fenderwell intake, with a SCT tune(not dynoed)

I cant say I believe the beating modded LS1 and 05 5speeds. maybe a 05 auto.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can beat stock 5 speed +5 but its a tough race
LS1 with bolts ones i can beta from a start if racing a 02~06 capric or Luminas ( same as the new GTOs in USA ) but camaros ar hard to beat when slightly modded

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
my friend has a 05 with 317rwhp and 5 speed and I don't beat him from a dig or roll....

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
u cant compare manual to auto though...

all in all good numbers. What are you mileS?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
naw they don't b/c me with a stall will run 5 speeds both a street tires.

·
Registered
978 Posts
im just waiting to get mine done here soon when i come back. i wonder what my numbers are gonna be with my mods.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
auto or 5 speed?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
yeah bro... you havent beat any ls1's. LOL. from a dig or roll. You MIGHT have got the jump on one at the red light but it couldnt have lasted more than a foot and a half.

·
Registered
978 Posts
5 speed

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
260ish rwhp and 300ish torque is my guess.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
miles?

·
Registered
978 Posts
bout 48K total. 260 you say? is this with the tune or with just the bolt ons?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
lower miles..maybe higher 260 or LOW 270 imo...

depends on humidity and all that in the shop.

dyno tune?

·
Registered
978 Posts
yessir!! :) looking forward to getting that when i come back stateside in Owensboro KY ( i believe that is where its getting done at) supposedly they use SCT and speacilize in Mustangs.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
thats always a plus with dyno and sct....just got to dyno it and see.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts