Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home and there was a car parked in my driveway. I pulled out my crowbar out from my passenger seat and jogged up to their car. (I blocked them in) Long story short, crowbar = massive respect.

Scared the **** out of the guy because I was casually waving it around telling him that this is private property and giving him directions to where he needed to be. I bet he thought I was a lunatic. Lol

I told them to follow me there (2 miles down the road.) and it was a "Yes, sir!" kind of response. I got there, stayed in my car, they pulled up, knocked on the door, and went inside. So I went back home. Lol

(I live on my boss's 10 acre property and I'm EXTREMELY protective of my boss and with the construction he's got going on over here, this is a treasure chest for construction site thieves.)

Is it weird that I had no problem slamming on the brakes, turn my car off, leave the lights on, unbuckle my seatbelt, grab the crowbar, and open the door like I was born to do it? Lol

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Dont go getting a little overconfident with the crowbar. It would really suck for someone to take it away from you then beat you with your own crowbar...

Just saying...

None the less, congrats on the awesomeness?? :)

·
I like when it's shiny.
1,768 Posts
Dont go getting a little overconfident with the crowbar. It would really suck for someone to take it away from you then beat you with your own crowbar...

Just saying...

None the less, congrats on the awesomeness?? :)
Guy with crow bar outside car<guy with gun in a car...just sayin'.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, they're gonna have to kill me to get off of this property without my permission.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
I would not have given you a "yes sir" if you came at me when obviously I was clueless of where I should've been.

·
MM's Samsquanch
707 Posts
lol, if i was lost somewhere and i pulled over to try and figure out where i was going..then someone crazy looking came up to my truck swinging a crowbar around, i would have my handgun right below the window already pointed in your general direction.

i'm not saying you dont have the right to protect your property, just be a bit more careful about it.

there have been plenty of times i was lost and pulled over the first place i could just to double check the gps on my phone....no need to get shot over someone simply being lost.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah had it been me in the car I probably would have pulled my gun on you until you backed up and got out of there as quickly as possible

·
Registered
891 Posts
Round here you may have got shot. I know I would have drawn down on you.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol you guys worry too much. Like I said, I'm extremely protective of my boss's property. I thought of the risks as I was going up to the car, but I knew I'd never forgive myself if they were up to no good and I didn't try to stop them.

They were looking for a street about two miles away. I live out in the middle of no where, so when there's someone in your driveway that you don't know, things get suspicious extremely fast.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Besides, if it WAS someone that was stealing and whatnot, don't you think they'd be prepared to hurt someone that's trying to stop them/prevent them from leaving, just so that they wouldn't go to jail? I'd much rather have a crowbar in my hand than nothing.

Someone you don't know is on your property, don't you think of the worst case scenario?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts