Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took my car to the shop to have a custom roll bar, full length subframe connectors installed and the torque boxes welded.. Man I hate leaving my car somewhere. All I can do is sit here, and worry.:eek:

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wonder how much it will help my ET's

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I would imagine shes gunna launch alot straighter and harder..

-Off topic: Whats that drivers side head cooling mod you did??

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I would imagine shes gunna launch alot straighter and harder..

-Off topic: Whats that drivers side head cooling mod you did??
It helps to keep the drivers side head cooler by allowing the water from the back of the driversside head a more direct way of reaching the water pump. On the passenger side it's already doing this because of the outlet for the heater core that comes out of the intake.

Most failures are from detentonation on #7 and 8 cylinders. By keeping them cooler there is less chance of it. I used a fitting the goes into soft plug in the backside of the drivers head. Then I tee'd it into the heater hose that goes into the heater core. Then it goes right through that into back of the water pump.

There is a lot of write ups over at CRE Loaded 6 - Modular Depot. But right now they seemed to be down for maintenance

Don't we all.....
It's like having a sick kid.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just called him, and decided to go to an 8 point with swing out door bars, instead of a 6 point cage. Yippie for heavy steel bars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts