Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been debating on doing this for a while, but after a quick swap around last week ive got some good feedback from my mates and they think they finish the back off nicely.

Whats your views? Youll be pleased to know ive ordered some staggered chrome Saleens aswell. January should see them on.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
I would say the new wheels are mandatory. These current wheels detract from the car. The fit in the front is awful, looks like it should be a gold plated and spoked dayton with hydros sticking out that far.

As far as the tinted tails, I hate when they show zero red, this light finish you posted looks real good against the black.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats the whole reason why ive never liked the wheels when i bought the car. All the work was done from the previous owner. Since ive had it im making it mine, last winter i installed a fully forged bottom end for her to handle the kb2.6 i plan for. This year im aiming to get the aesthetics right first. Mach 1 grille kit, cobra r hood and saleen 5 spokes aswell as some smoked headlights. Should finish it off i hope!

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
I agree, wheels are damn distracting, looks like they could use some camber! LOL Lights look good though!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
New wheels. ASAP

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
nicely done. Guys, he said he ordered some new wheels. geez

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
^ looks similar to mine

Nice choice OP! But, those wheels make the car look "frogged out".

Mine :shiftyeyes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts