Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or tried to put 23's on there Stang. Because there is a set of Saleen seven spoke 23's on Ebay that I like and wanted to know would that have any chance of working?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
they see me rollin....they hatin....

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
23 inch rims will fit, but only if you get a huge rear spoiler, window tint, two-tone interior, and a sound system that costs more than your car.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
To ask such a question means u want pimped slapped from the hip!

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
hahahaha funny you all say so. there's one around here i think with 20's might be 22's, but the catch is they are spinners. if i remember right it's an sn95. i almost lol every time i see it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Theres some company I saw on the web that makes a pro touring version s197 and it has 22" on the back and 20" on the front and it actually looks cool.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Hey if you do it make sure that you cover all your windows with floatin 23" stickers. And drive like a dumb ****, and lean as far to the right as your spine will allow.

·
Registered
387 Posts
How am i the first to say....
hahaha. theres a ****in pink new edge with 24" blades that lives by my school. like really, its neon pink
hahahaha funny you all say so. there's one around here i think with 20's might be 22's, but the catch is they are spinners. if i remember right it's an sn95. i almost lol every time i see it.
:pics

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
They would require resetting your speedo as well unless you run them w/o tires.... man all those sparks would look sweet!!!

NO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts