Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my 96 mustang Gt back... which now has a 04 mach 1 engine and a 03 T-56 in it... i'll try and post pics of it up this weekend... it dynoed at 305rwhp and 302torque:D it's freakin sweet!!!

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
should have posted this in the clubhouse.....u will be yelled at...
Why? This is headed towards being a great thread about a motor/tranny swap. Oh, now I see- He didn't ask about a PI swap, gears, which mufflers sound better, or whether he could hang with a 2002 Scion TC.

Loooking forward to some detailed pics and details.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
305/302 to the wheels in a light weight SN95 is going to be pretty damned quick! You should be high 12's EASY, mid-low 12's with some sticky tires and good driving.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
sounds sweet, man. can't wait to see the pics...

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
305/302 to the wheels in a light weight SN95 is going to be pretty damned quick! You should be high 12's EASY, mid-low 12's with some sticky tires and good driving.
+1

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
yea thats what i meant....other than that i love that...i wish i could afford do to something like that....imagine what a few bolt on could bring to that car...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sounds like a hefty job! Cant wait for pics. Did you use the shaker scoop? That would look dirty. Anyone know if they make a kit thatll bolt?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sounds like a hefty job! Cant wait for pics. Did you use the shaker scoop? That would look dirty. Anyone know if they make a kit thatll bolt?

I believe there's a shaker kit for one of the motors out there. I remember it being really expensive.

Personally, I don't think shaker hoods or hood scoops in general flatter the SN95. It's all about the Cobra hood or cowl hoods. Those look smooth.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
I believe there's a shaker kit for one of the motors out there. I remember it being really expensive.

Personally, I don't think shaker hoods or hood scoops in general flatter the SN95. It's all about the Cobra hood or cowl hoods. Those look smooth.
:withhomo

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Why? This is headed towards being a great thread about a motor/tranny swap. Oh, now I see- He didn't ask about a PI swap, gears, which mufflers sound better, or whether he could hang with a 2002 Scion TC.

Loooking forward to some detailed pics and details.
:lmao

whats supporting mods do u have to reach those numbers?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cowls are definatly the sexiest on em. Ive just never seen a shaker on an sn95.

·
Registered
68 Posts
thats freakin bad ass dude i can hardly wait for my car to be back on the road im puttin an 02 gt engine in there hopefully within the week it will be done sleeper sn95s ftw haha

·
Registered
962 Posts
pics or ban...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I know A LOT of people are going to be completely interested in all of the details of this. Like how you did this? The best way you found to find all of the parts? How much it cost? What all else (bolt ons) you are running. Those are awesome numbers man! You are a lucky (smart) man dude! Could be worth a feature in a magazine I would think.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Pics Or Perma Ban!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts