Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I went in today to fix my gear whine but I just ended up getting mad at the shop who installed my gears. IN my frustration I stopped at My local ford and picked up a 2008 GT OUT OF ANGER!!! I REALLY DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS A GOOD CHOICE :mad: BITTER SWEET!!! I Thought I would be happy but Im not Ill get pics up tomorrow Im a bit depressed!! (weird depressed cause of a new car). :( Im like so spinning right now!!

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Okay guys I went in today to fix my gear whine but I just ended up getting mad at the shop who installed my gears. IN my frustration I stopped at My local ford and picked up a 2008 GT OUT OF ANGER!!! I REALLY DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS A GOOD CHOICE :mad: BITTER SWEET!!! I Thought I would be happy but Im not Ill get pics up tomorrow Im a bit depressed!! (weird depressed cause of a new car). :( Im like so spinning right now!!
Wait, you went to the Ford dealer, got ****ed on trade-in, and purchased a new 08?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
damn if you can just buy cars from not having a good day you must be loaded! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Buyers remorse...you will get over it, enjoy the new stang!

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
:eek:I hope it had the 4.10's in it already...:tomato
Enjoy your new ride...+1 what color..more info...

·
Registered
144 Posts
wow can someone say lack of emotional controll? lol:mad::D:sorry:eek::p:mad::sorry:D;):mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Lol, sounds like something I did on New Year's Eve hehe. Like kevworthy said, once you figure the payment book out you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well woke up today. I feel a bit better Im enjoying it. I just realized that Im leaving my 4:10 in my 05 :( so that sucks the dealership is letting me taking off all my mods. Its Alloy. Its kinda funny I went in for a bullitt but I ended up getting a different GT. When I get out of school Ill take Pics.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
holy holy **** dude... how did they **** you over?
told you one price ended up costing more? enjoy your gt's man.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And the new drag here in El Paso is opening Friday But I cant race my car isnt broken in!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yeah Im taking them out. LOL thats what I asked myself and what everyone in my family is asking me. well the dealership said they were 39k and i was bullshit it like 32000 and they said market mark-up and i was the hell with that so I just go a different gt.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yeah Im taking them out. LOL thats what I asked myself and what everyone in my family is asking me. well the dealership said they were 39k and i was bullshit it like 32000 and they said market mark-up and i was the hell with that so I just go a different gt.
Yeah, kinda funny how you've been able to buy a Bullitt for MSRP through ebay since they came out but the local dealers you walk into are starting their car collection with $40k Bullitts. When I stop by the local dealer I enjoy telling the sales manager "Oh crud, I didn't bring my camera, I forgot I was going to the museum today!"

I did the same exact thing as you, walked in intending to get a Bullitt for MSRP and walked out with an Alloy GT (no scoop, no wing) for about $5k less than the Bullitt at list would've run me.

At least this way you won't feel bad about driving the Alloy GT too hard. :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha so we got the same car i just have the spoiler!! :) Im enjoying it. Ill get the pics up tonight for sure.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
haha so we got the same car i just have the spoiler!! :) Im enjoying it. Ill get the pics up tonight for sure.
Awesome, I've been lazy with pictures and only grabbed a few in the middle of a snowstorm at night. Learned how to set the manual focus after that, ha!

Never get tired of seeing Alloy pix!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts