Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of the game for about 2 years ever since I sold my Bullitt.

Got it at a price that made this one worth it to me. It's good to be back. Even if it means coming back with red interior :puke

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
I've been out of the game for about 2 years ever since I sold my Bullitt.

Got it at a price that made this one worth it to me. It's good to be back. Even if it means coming back with red interior :puke
Looking great Al!

Your post makes me miss my black on black 12'!

Any plans for her? I know she won't stay stock for long :wink2:

-Will

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking great Al!

Your post makes me miss my black on black 12'!

Any plans for her? I know she won't stay stock for long :wink2:

-Will
Thanks Will.

Cornering is my thing so I'm going N/A this time around. My 08 Bullitt had a turbo. As much as I love boost it was all over the place every time I tried to exit out of corners. It was like playing Russian roulette. The coyote is a great baseline. This makes 500+ N/A possible with just bolt-ons. It won't be the fastest but it'll be balanced and fun.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Thanks Will.

Cornering is my thing so I'm going N/A this time around. My 08 Bullitt had a turbo. As much as I love boost it was all over the place every time I tried to exit out of corners. It was like playing Russian roulette. The coyote is a great baseline. This makes 500+ N/A possible with just bolt-ons. It won't be the fastest but it'll be balanced and fun.
I feel that one man! N/A cars are so much fun to tear up the track in!

Longtubes, full exhaust, and a great tune and you're already 3/4 of the way there!

Let me know if you need any help along the way

-Will

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel that one man! N/A cars are so much fun to tear up the track in!

Longtubes, full exhaust, and a great tune and you're already 3/4 of the way there!

Let me know if you need any help along the way

-Will
Thanks Will. I'll keep that in mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts