Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got my gears put in 4.10 i really cant tell the diffence until i get on it im glad i didnt go 3.73 i can know spin the nitto 315 in the rear shift to second again. But is my speedo suppose to read higher or lower than normal cause its reading higher and i was told it wold be lower

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it should read higher.

congrats on the gears.

if you have a tuner you can fix it.. other wise you can get a speed cal.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im wait ill june to go f/i then well fix it once i get 3.73s installed i just got them cause of all the talk between them and know i finally know n/a=4.10s all the way

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Your going to wait till june to get it tuned/calibrated to right gear? Its going to F with your odometer reading... Pretty sure it will put a lot more miles on it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I agree......seems like a waste to go through all that just to change it again in 4 months. But congrats on the 4.10's!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
must be nice to have money like that...but +1 on miles going way up...although my buddies stang has been uncalibrated for about 3 years now...

·
Registered
468 Posts
haha he's one of those drains on socitey that doesnt give a [email protected] about anything

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yes it would a huge waste of money if my dad didnt have a buddy that owns a shop, but damn i didnt think about the odometer till now, i wanna get a handheld tuner but well it be of any use once I go F/I?

·
Registered
468 Posts
i had purchased a handheld before going boosted...i just had them take the cost of the tuner off of the purchase price of the blower

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
wow that would suck to be putting more miles on your car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts