Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there way be big there over 14.35 inches just like they sit. it will need at leat a 11.5 or 12 rim to month them on if i lay a tape across the inside lip of the tire its 12.5 inches,
in going to have to send there back for something else. where i got them from they would fit on a 10.5 in rim, sure they might ,but handling will be affected big time.

so dont get 335s for a 10.5 rim

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
they should fit and 11.5, I have see cars that run run 345 on 11.5 wheels, but you might have to mini tu to fit it inside of the fenderwells.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
you dont undestand these tire are massive wide!! its wider than my 14x32 on my tubbed car. its going to pull on the tire to much and cause the tire to bow out on the rim plus i dont think it will clear my exhast on the inside of the weld and i got a solid axle ,335s are over kill... they might fit a vette ok. my car will look ganster with them on it , i got a call tag coming. got to go with the 315 hoo's or get a clutch kit instead?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I got ya, I forgot that your car had IRS. if you go to alternativeautoperformance.com there shop car, which is a KB'd Mach 1 has 345/17 on the back. That is a massive tire. They said that had to do some massaging to get them to fit right. Check it out though it's a nice looking car.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those are awesome tires, mount them up on a 10.5" rim, get the low profile IRS bolts, roll your fenders, and call it a day.
i got a sra, a 97 one , i dont think there going to fit to good on a 10.5 rim after looking at them , there massive! you got to at least have a 11 wide best a 11.5 or 12. wide rim. if i mount them there mine what should i do>?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I'd say it's worth get dumps and 11.5 wheels. Had I seen this a week earlier I would have done this exact same setup with different wheels.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Up to you man, $440.00 for both? then save them.
yes for both shipped to me ,the summit mag says they will mount on a 11.0 to a 12.0 rim>? these tires are

HUGE!!!!i rather sen them back i think then to chace mounting them up and not working cause they will go on nothing i got then

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well they sent the call tag , they on there way back , im getting a spec3plus clucth instead. with the tob slevve, and 26 sp input shaft , ill worrrie about the tires later, cause i will have to brake the clucth in , and it will take 500 miles or so , just driving normal on the soft drs they will be almost gone b4 clucth id braken in.

is the spec 3 plus a good one, i really didnt wont to go daul disc, cause of more things you got to modifiy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts