Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to get a new spoiler for the car 1 to freshen up the look of the car and 2 the old spoiler had a crack in it, and was getting water in the trunk. Well the got the spoiler in the mail yesterday that i got off of ebay(paid 140 shipped new), and i get the time to get it on last night at a buddies place. Well i should of done it at home. I let my buddy put the first bolt in, which he dropped it almost right away. Well we spent around 45 minutes trying to get the bolt out. after failure we decided to take the trunk off. well we got the bolt out, and got the trunk back on and tried bolting on the spoiler and only of the holes lined up. So after thinking and trouble shooting, we got three of the holes lined up and fourth will need to be made because it was not in the right area. but anyways here it is. i will get better pictures up soon

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
It looks good, but I passed on the ebay spoiler for the very reason you mentioned. I've read in so many places that the holes never line up. I'm just gonna fork over the extra money for the Kaenan S281 spoiler from American Muscle.
But again, it looks really good!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i also have the ebay spoiler and only got 3 bolts to match. I should have bought the real deal but oh well, its on there now..

Yours looks good tho!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts