Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't do the typical guess the numbers this time even though that games always fun.
Just thought i'd share the video and some pictures.

Bare in mind the car is now 14 years old, has 88,000 miles and the only mods other than factory is a Prochamber o/r H pipe going into dumped SLP LM1's and cold air intake.

That being said the car put down 366/370 which I am happy with.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Impressive. Pretty much a 14 year old sub 425hp stock car. I wanted an Eaton supercharged Roush 13 years ago when I picked up mine, but couldn't afford it, eventually modified my stage 2. Before the 03/04 Cobra came along, the Roush was the mustang that dominated the (then) Camaro and kept up with the Z06 (and beat the '00 Cobra R).

I love mine.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol

Impressive. Pretty much a 14 year old sub 425hp stock car. I wanted an Eaton supercharged Roush 13 years ago when I picked up mine, but couldn't afford it, eventually modified my stage 2. Before the 03/04 Cobra came along, the Roush was the mustang that dominated the (then) Camaro and kept up with the Z06 (and beat the '00 Cobra R).

I love mine.
I read before that the 360R was the fastest production car in 2002 that could be bought for under $40,000. Now a lot of them had more options that put them over of course and this was before the 380R and 440A came out but it had just surprised me.
Overall though i'm very happy with that number. Although i was happy before even knowing the number was just curious to what it makes.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Awesome! I have always loved 360r's. I wouldn't mind adding one to my stable someday.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Very nice, always loved the 360R.

Just a few things about the dyno graph. It looks like it was ran STD and not SAE. So you'll end up being a little bit higher than you would had it been graphed in SAE like it should be. Also noticed they used a smoothing factor of 5. In the future it's best to have them SAE with a smoothing factor of zero. Smoothing factor makes the graph essentially look pretty vs showing exactly what the motor is doing. It allows you to see spikes, drops, etc vs when it's smoothed.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome! I have always loved 360r's. I wouldn't mind adding one to my stable someday.
Thank you sir, it's a pretty fun car :yes

Very nice, always loved the 360R.

Just a few things about the dyno graph. It looks like it was ran STD and not SAE. So you'll end up being a little bit higher than you would had it been graphed in SAE like it should be. Also noticed they used a smoothing factor of 5. In the future it's best to have them SAE with a smoothing factor of zero. Smoothing factor makes the graph essentially look pretty vs showing exactly what the motor is doing. It allows you to see spikes, drops, etc vs when it's smoothed.
Thank you and thanks for the dyno advice. First time i've ever had a car on a dyno so wasn't sure much about the different settings or to specify for anything. But i'll keep that in mind for if I ever have it up there again. I appreciate it :drink
I live in Fort Worth.

The car was there for two months getting the cams done. That was in October/November I think.
Alright cool, well I think i'm going to be working there before too long since i've been talking to the owner about it. So if you are ever there again you might run into me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts