Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting some BBK longtube headers... Just wandering if ima be dragging them off at everyspeed bump and what not.... How low do your bbk's hang? Or if you have some other sort of long tube mention them if they're good and tucked up...pics would be greatly apreciated

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
mine dont really drag on speedbumps or anything. I drug them the other day but im also lowered on BBK springs. But its very rare that i drag them on something. VERY RARE!

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
its not done yet but this should give you a rough idea of where they hang.....

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
whoops...nevermind...I thought those were the pics I took of where the collectors line up...I cant find those ones lol

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I would say about 8inches...Doctor said it's a little above average :dunno

Edit: or should I say a little below average.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
its not done yet but this should give you a rough idea of where they hang.....
This just show the headers up by the head, not the collector, how can you see how low they hang by them :dunno

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
I would say about 8inches...Doctor said it's a little above average :dunno

Edit: or should I say a little below average.
This is true! 330Cube told me so!

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
This just show the headers up by the head, not the collector, how can you see how low they hang by them :dunno
posted the wrong pics and I cant find the ones that would be relevant to the OP's question lol

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
when i had my BBKs with no ISO's i had 3 inchs from the ground to my collector flanges running Flowtech LTs

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
posted the wrong pics and I cant find the ones that would be relevant to the OP's question lol
i saw that. you posted the other thread while i was quoting this one

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll try to get you some pics but I live down a 1/2 mile very ruff drive way and don't drag mine all tho there is a few scratchs on my mufflers.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I knew someone would say something like that haha that's why I labled it that way lol and well all I know is my muffler tend to drag with two ppl in the ca and a full tank of gas over some speed bumps and if I let the front roll of it quick the cats slam the speed bump

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
I dont know why your stuff is hanging that low, that means the frame is on the ground

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
I dont know why your stuff is hanging that low, that means the frame is on the ground
+1, my mufflers are tucked up tight to the floor boards and dont hang as low as the frame

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
my stock H used to drag on everything with pro kit springs...you jus have to pay attention to what your drivin over lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.