Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my tuner and cai from american muscle and I must say very great customet support shipping was very quick order wesday got it friday install on cai was great and wow it feels like a new car lol im very.happy with the combo I picked this is a must for mustang owners 5 stars to sct and am

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congratulating, this is only the beginning!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I've had my car for about a year now and it already came it an intake and a tune, albeit a cheap ass intake (BBK) But it really does feel like a different machine doesnt it? I rode in a stock GT and couldn't believe the difference...enjoy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice! Sounds like the same combo I have. Great Combo, and the Bama Tunes guys are awesome about getting you tuned up. 93 Tune's pretty nice, huh?

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Nice bro. I just pulled my JLT off and probably gonna sell it here shortly. LOL! Sure makes a difference.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Why do so many people choose the sct over a diablo? Just wondering. Oh and to the op, it's very addicting gaining power that you can really feel. I'll be looking into lt's, o/r x-pipe, and a nitrous kit later this year after i get my other cars back on the road. Oh and every car is diffrent on how they responed even the same make, model, and year. But it's almost always a positive one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts