Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? No I'm not a *******, I just think 4 fogs would be unique and bad @$$! And yes this is my idea I made that picture in PS.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
haha, crazy eyes? If you are going hunting cool. Remove the actual outer headlights and run the four in the middle. its very confusing looking at the pic. it buuuuurrrrrrnnnnnsss!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Oklahoma I doubt I'll get a ticket for this and I can play the I didn't know card if some cop did pull me over for some reason. Also I'd probably only run them out on the streets that have no lighting to help with visibility so they do serve some purpose.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
it is a little overkill, it would look a little ridiculous when they were on!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The two stock mounted fogs are ugly...so you would end up with... ugly X2

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
yeah, mabey 2 lower close together and two upper in the stock location. or two behind the grill so its not so ovious. I would do hids if you are concerened about lighting. I agree with steve the stock fogs suck

·
Registered
262 Posts
well, you asked what we think......:gay

lol, DEFINITELY looks horrible!

·
Registered
789 Posts
This is comparable to the guy that wanted to put plastic teeth on the grill of his tiburon on the last forum I was a part of.

*facepalm*

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If you have to ask if itmlooks ******* it probably is

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
i think most states have a max of six forward facing lights. idk if the turn signals count.
Illinois it's four white lights on simultaneously. As long as you don't have the extras on all at once you'll be okay.

But not okay. That looks awful. Like the picture of the ricer with 12 coffee can mufflers evenly spaced along the bottom of the rear bumper.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I would kick this idea into the trash and go back to the drawing board. I think it would look like something off of Thunder Dome:2cents

·
Registered
701 Posts
I like that you want to be unique, but unfortunately, that's pretty ugly man

1 - 20 of 32 Posts