·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I would have bought it if it was for sale a week ago

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yeah, I never got around to lowering it..... o really? haha dang, too late! She's only got 49,000 miles

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Haha yeah, I never got around to lowering it..... o really? haha dang, too late! She's only got 49,000 miles
so just wondering....did you make an account in '07...then never post until you bought a mustang in '11??? just curious

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I bought it back in 07 and have been stalking these forums from afar haha I've learned tons and tons. I just never bothered to post much. Which stinks because I'd love to throw this in classifieds

·
Registered
130 Posts
No, I bought it back in 07 and have been stalking these forums from afar haha I've learned tons and tons. I just never bothered to post much. Which stinks because I'd love to throw this in classifieds
Ha, you and me are quite the same it looks like. Except for me not joining in 07 but I don't really post much, I rather lurk and learn. It helps :D. Beautiful car, why are you sellin it man?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice man, its clean

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it does help! Well it sorta two things. I'm going off to school in the fall and I need a vehicle that will take me to and from even in the snow and ice. And I bought her 4 years ago with 13k on the clock. I want to sell it now before it loses much value.

Thanks for the comments guys, I babied her like no other!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys! I'm not entirely sure yet, something that gets decent gas mileage and is AWD or FWD.... any ideas?

·
Registered
902 Posts
extremely clean man! It looks like it rolled off the lot brand new, lower and it'll be golden ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts