Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the tuner and sampled custom 87 & 89 tunes. Car seemed more aggressive, but I wasn't overwhelmed. I just got 18" wheels and requested a new tune to update the tire size. The order form is now specific to the brand of gears, CAI and exhaust which seems like a nice enhancement. Filled her up with 93 and unlike before, I was going sideways in first and 2nd on aggressive launches.

I'm still slow by today's standards, but 93 tune and 4.10's = fun! Just thought I'd share :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
which 93 tune you using from sct the street highway or race?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the options were street, performance, or race. I'm running the 93 race tune.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a custom 93 tune on my car which was dyno tuned and I can tell you that I did a comparison at the track and the difference between the 93 tune and returning it to stock was 1 tenth and 1mph so roughly 10hp.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I thought the options were street, performance, or race. I'm running the 93 race tune.
yea your right haha im running the street one now hows your gas mileage on the race?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea your right haha im running the street one now hows your gas mileage on the race?
I've only driven about ten miles on 93 and never look at gas mileage anyway.

I'm not sure how much if any difference giving the specific brands of your parts does to the tune, but it might be a reason to request an updated one if it offers an improvement. Anyway, I'm impressed and the lifetime tunes are worth it.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
12-14 city and 20-22 highway with 4.10s and 93 race tune

·
Registered
505 Posts
i guess it depends how you drive hah i usually get like 190-200 on a tank with 93 street tune

·
Registered
505 Posts
all city*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts