Modded Mustang Forums banner

141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
You all can have your fun. Let's just say that I don't regret it. People were all jealous. It only lasted a month, though. It still sucks that it ended :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

This is the best I can do for you. A quick comparison. The picture I'm going to put up is of the girl I dated briefly last year. This is the only picture I could find of her on Google. I'm too lazy to use photobucket from instagram. This is an average picture of this girl and she is a 6 or 7 compared to the girl I dated THIS YEAR.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Yeah, bullshit. Let's see a pic of your girl. You're right. She models because she's "meh".
I'll also point out that I clearly said that she's a 6 or 7 in comparison.
But how is she to talk to?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I wasn't trying to start a riot by posting this. It was simply for 86 since it was giving me a hard time about the pomade :lmao

Crack- I 1000000% agree. Looks are not even close to everything.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Yeah, bullshit. Let's see a pic of your girl. You're right. She models because she's "meh".
I'll also point out that I clearly said that she's a 7 in comparison.
Lol....he'd have to post a picture of his hand. She must be a beautiful hand....

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
:lmao :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Posted in the DC-
i always miss the action. i wanna call girls ugly that are way out of my league too.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
my boy runnin a monsta // yall otha fuccbois impostas // he wit ur girl bout to fuc her in da tonsils

*drops mic*

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, remember that. What you see as beauty, someone else doesn't. You banged/dated some good looking women, congrats. You don't have to be arrogant and show off about it.

BUT, Towelie doesn't have to come in and say "meh" to downplay you and most likely knew some **** was gonna happen, and then you bash him personally with his woman experience. Makes you sound even more like an ass. I understand you are young and happy about these "quests" lol.

What I am trying to say is the situation should have been handled a lot differently.

You post pic of woman > Towelie should've said something along the lines of "She is attractive, just not for me" > You say, to each his own, no hard feelings > And then we all circle jerk happily ever after

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, remember that. What you see as beauty, someone else doesn't. You banged/dated some good looking women, congrats. You don't have to be arrogant and show off about it.

BUT, Towelie doesn't have to come in and say "meh" to downplay you and most likely knew some **** was gonna happen, and then you bash him personally with his woman experience. Makes you sound even more like an ass. I understand you are young and happy about these "quests" lol.

What I am trying to say is the situation should have been handled a lot differently.

You post pic of woman > Towelie should've said something along the lines of "She is attractive, just not for me" > You say, to each his own, no hard feelings > And then we all circle jerk happily ever after
This needs all the uptokes.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
BlackWidow- I have seen hundreds of pictures of women being posted on here and that is possibly the first time that someone has posted anything negative about it. It was uncalled for. I'm not arrogant in the least. I wouldn't even post a picture of the most recent girl out of respect. 86 was giving me a hard time, so I simply posted a picture with an explanation BECAUSE HE ASKED ME TO. You can look at it however you want, but if someone throws and insult at me, I expect them to back it up. All I did was challenge him to back up what he was saying. Looks are subjective, but I have never once posted anything negative about other people's beloved girlfriends. It's unnecessary. You either think she's attractive and say so, or you say nothing, OR you say "she's not for me" as you said. I did nothing wrong.

You can act holier than thou if you would prefer that, but you are obviously on a search to come after me on this one. There have already been a few older folks that have seen it and posted in my favor.

I'm sure you would be absolutely thrilled if I called your girlfriend ugly after you posted a picture up.

If you go back in the DC thread, you can see a post where I predicted me posting a picture would come to this.

Fulfilling a request is not arrogant.

The only point I'll give you is that I *could* have ignored Towelie. I chose not to because I found what he said to be a little disrespectful. If that offended anyone, I apologize, but I'm not good at dealing with deliberate disrespect or rudeness. I throw it right back; it's my nature.

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
I'm far from holy lol. How am I coming after you? I mentioned Towelie at fault just the same as you. And your favor? What does older folks have to do with anything? Can you not be old and still think someone is attractive or not? Old age doesn't matter in this situation. You can think I am "out to get you", but in reality, I am posting how **** should have happened rather than how it unfolded here and in the DC. If BOTH, see both? Not just you, but if both of you took better routes, the situation wouldn't have played out like this.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Alrighty, well if you didn't want to ignore him, that is fine. Just the bashing on both ends kinda got personal and a little uncalled for.

:drink

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I'm far from holy lol. How am I coming after you? I mentioned Towelie at fault just the same as you. And your favor? What does older folks have to do with anything? Can you not be old and still think someone is attractive or not? Old age doesn't matter in this situation. You can think I am "out to get you", but in reality, I am posting how **** should have happened rather than how it unfolded here and in the DC. If BOTH, see both? Not just you, but if both of you took better routes, the situation wouldn't have played out like this.
My point is that I simply reacted. Anyone can look and come to the conclusion that you did. All I saw your post as was a "drama starter" or escalation of the thread. It was in a lighthearted direction until you posted. My point is that you're trying to police me as if you're older and wiser, yet guy's like Craig and TC can come in a see it for what it is and have a good time.

I have no issues with you, man. I seriously thought about not posting the picture because I knew someone would piss me off (it happened to be Towelie). Next time I'll go with my gut. I am in 100% agreement that my response was not politically correct, but I'm a 20 year old who posted a picture of his girlfriend after being asked twice. I don't come on here to be bashed. It's not like I was seeking some sort of attention from the picture. I said no twice before I finally posted it.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts