Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 3+ years we final got my car fired up and running. Its still on jack stands but its stilll runs. I made a video for yall to see and hear our project. Sorry for my ugly butt being in the video. Lol. Hope you enjoy. Oh if you want to know whats all done to the car just to the bottom of signature and go to the link for my garage and it tells it all.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Nicely done!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Sweet bro! sounds sick as F!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
for those of you that dont want to watch 4 and a half minutes of basically nothing, skip to 5:00 and start fapping.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for those of you that dont want to watch 4 and a half minutes of basically nothing, skip to 5:00 and start fapping.
Yeah, sorry for such a long video.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:kneel omg:eek: so nasty sounds like a beast! Hard work pays off definite 5 star thread!
Thank ya. Glad you like the sound of it. And thanks for the five star rating.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
weither it was 5 sec vid or 5 min vid the whole idea is that you worked your ass off to get where your at:yes
Well thank ya, but i don't know very much and my dad has been doing must of the work since he has a great deal of knowledge about it.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Badass dude. My car was under construction for a year so I almost know how excited you are.
Yeah i'm pretty excited, just wish we would of got done alot sooner.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Dude thats sick! Awesome job, souunds good man

1 - 20 of 54 Posts