Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep I was reading some of the posts lately of how your guys heater cores leaked now it's my turn.

Looks like i'm in for a big job.

First my water pump went out then my radiator leaked now my heater core leaks. All with in a couple months from each other

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
that sucks... just free up a day and your set

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That could solve the problem for now. It's almost spring anyway. I could deal with it later. Good idea

thanks

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
yeah mine started leaking a few weeks ago and it was starting to warm up so i just elbowed it off and i was banking on the weather warming up......well it actually ended up snowing for the second and third time this year in arkansas.....usually arkansas is lucky to get one freakin snow but i guess since i didnt have a heater or defroster it just had to come down on me.....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yep I was reading some of the posts lately of how your guys heater cores leaked now it's my turn.

Looks like i'm in for a big job.

First my water pump went out then my radiator leaked now my heater core leaks. All with in a couple months from each other

sorry to hear the bad news man. Ive used a bypass hose before definitely a nice quick fix till you have time to put in a new core. good luck man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts