Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered line locks for both my cars, i cant wait:D. The 5.0 dont go to the track much but i found a track closer than i thought it would be for the 1/4 less than 100 miles away so the line lock will be a blast i bet. Push down on the brake, push the button, let go of brakes, engages fronts and gets pressure off rear. anyone have line lock?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I knew a guy who had line locks, he was in a burnout contest, set the locks, burned out to 5th gear and then set cruise control and got out of the car and watched. He won.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have been to several burnout contests. They used blocks on the front wheels for safety. Didn't have to use my line lock at all. A lock is a good idea if you are going to be spending alot of time at the drag strip or like doing big smokey burnouts - saves your rear brakes.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA goddam that video makes me wana do that in my fox, before i get an alignment just to make it more interesting

·
Registered
569 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA goddam that video makes me wana do that in my fox, before i get an alignment just to make it more interesting

no thankyou:D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
that first guy was a complete moron .........the second guy was stupid for taking his eyes of the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts