Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my chp 347 street fighter today,I am so happy just thought I might let you guys know.Now its time for those afr's.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
you will be satisfied ...hope it runs good for you..i know mine does

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I got it for 2049

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have them 10 percent off right now.

·
Registered
559 Posts
neverfastenough1 said:
Which level did you get? Is this the same short block FordStrokers has for 17 something?

Never mind, duh, you said Streetfighter.
Let me let you in on a secret, well not really a secret, the crank and rod probe uses is made by rpm and they use their probe piston, I use the same crank and rod and piston, just with a different name. :wave

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
woody1 said:
neverfastenough1 said:
Which level did you get? Is this the same short block FordStrokers has for 17 something?

Let me let you in on a secret, well not really a secret, the crank and rod probe uses is made by rpm and they use their probe piston, I use the same crank and rod and piston, just with a different name. :wave
Yeah, Woody, I knew you used the same stuff. I am still in the decision making process of 347, 331, or a stroked 351, but I will be giving you a call if I go with one of the first two. I still have some time.

·
Registered
559 Posts
neverfastenough1 said:
woody1 said:
neverfastenough1 said:

Yeah, Woody, I knew you used the same stuff. I am still in the decision making process of 347, 331, or a stroked 351, but I will be giving you a call if I go with one of the first two. I still have some time.
ALOT of companies use this brand of crank and rod, just put there name on it. 99% of people arent aware of this though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts