Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put in my first purchase for a long list of mods for my new car. Now I'm just watching my UPS tracker hoping it will make them come in faster.
I ordered Eibach sportline springs, Eibach Pro-Damper Kit, gt500 strut mount, J&M Panhard rod, Steeda LCA & UCA

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
Nice list... I'm still in between what suspension I'm going with. Any particular reason that made you go Eibach? I notice most on this forum go with Koni shocks/struts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice list... I'm still in between what suspension I'm going with. Any particular reason that made you go Eibach? I notice most on this forum go with Koni shocks/struts.
I had Eibach on my old car and absolutely loved it. So thy pretty much won my business over until they give me a reason to find something. Ill post pics of the new setup after they get here and get some time to put them on in the garage.

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
I had Eibach on my old car and absolutely loved it. So thy pretty much won my business over until they give me a reason to find something. Ill post pics of the new setup after they get here and get some time to put them on in the garage.
Sounds like a legit reason.. Why change what has worked for you in the past. LOL

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
So struts and shocks are stock? what's your goal?

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
He bought Eibach shocks/struts. That's what the pro dampeners are.

Eibach is ok but there's better choices for about the same money. As long as his end goal is slightly better handling and just lowering the car, it'll be fine for what he's doing. If it's drag racing or auto-x/road courses, there are better options.

People here choose Koni's because they're the best bang for the buck and the Koni Sports are about the best shock/strut setup you can get for our cars without having to go to coilovers.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts