i see:shiftyeyes hustler :pimp haha

·
Registered
640 Posts
I ordered some last week too. they are amazing

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I have some sitting in a box in my room waiting to go on lol.. They have been there for about 2 monthd now, school takes all my time :(

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
<----Has some

Installed on his car.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
You cant beat the quality on these...just take your time on the fourth hole and dont half ass it lol

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Use a electric drill that's not battery operated for the 4th hole lol takes forever with my craftsman battery drill
+1.....measure the length of the slot on the original 3...drill two holes at either end of the total length of the other three slots then open up the section between the two holes with a die grinder...takes some time but it'l be a professional job :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
I was using some UPRs and some guy put them on wrong and they were ruined instantly..so it gave me am excuse to upgrade. good things can come from bad things.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have some sitting in a box in my room waiting to go on lol.. They have been there for about 2 monthd now, school takes all my time :(
haha just take a day off and put em on

·
Registered
640 Posts
that suckss
yeah, the guy said that he was a "professional" and had no idea what he was doing. I tried to tell him to replace it but the guy said he wont..last time i paid anybody to do anything. I believe in doing it yourself anyways.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, the guy said that he was a "professional" and had no idea what he was doing. I tried to tell him to replace it but the guy said he wont..last time i paid anybody to do anything. I believe in doing it yourself anyways.
yea me to everything that is on my car i put on my self..exept for half of the exhaust...it just didnt want to go in haha

·
Registered
640 Posts
yeah, it was when i very first got the car and i said screw it ill let this guy do it along with my gears. he did the gears great, but the CC Plates not so much..its actually pretty horrible. ill post pics

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i would have kicked his ass if he told me that he wouldnt replace them or in the:nuts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts