Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the SLP line lock from american muscle. I am pretty excited! I am also ordering a different switch to go on my shifter because I dont like the little switch that comes with it. Pretty excited!

·
Slushbox 2003 GT
768 Posts
I bought a line lock many years back for my fox from Jegs.com. I was super happy with how it worked :) I had a little metal toggle near my shifter and had my friend install it for me. I probably could have done it, but I think I'm just thinking I might have been able to with my current brain but back then haha. I didn't want no part of the install so I left it up to a buddy. Was a blast to use it!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
make sure to get a crows foot wrench, and cut down the wrenches like the instructions say. i have the same kit, wasn't too bad to put on but it is a little tight fit for the wrenches.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
make sure to get a crows foot wrench, and cut down the wrenches like the instructions say. i have the same kit, wasn't too bad to put on but it is a little tight fit for the wrenches.
Yeah I have heard its a tight fit. thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Great piece, I love mine recreationally and functionally! Like Mustanginky said, just make sure you get those wrenches. Makes it a million times easier and works MUCH better against stripping the bolts. I learned the hard way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts