M105 - 8oz

Previous order:

5.5" White Pad
5.5" Orange Pad
M205 32oz
1Z AC Cleaner
6x Foam applicators

Maybe I can fix this cluster ****:

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/visual/210440-i-finally-got-my-car-back-need-some-paint-advice.html

Already wetsanded and buffed... lookin better, but not good. I'm pissed. I paid this guy $400 to paint my rear bumper, fender, and part of my front bumper to fix the fence damage and I get this...

Plus he took 4 weeks when it was suppose to be 1.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice order man, sucks about the paint!!! Make his ass pay for it!!....OT im trying to put a small shopping list for next weekend muahaha =D

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I thinking that since he did not lay the clear on correctly you have no clue on if he put down a thick or thin layer so wet sanding could cause a problem but I would attempt it either way. See if he will at least comp you back $50 to $100 since your having to correct his un finished work.

Or tell him if you cant fix it is he going to repaint the panels that he did not paint correctly. Also if he says yes than this time remove those panels and take them to him to re paint. I know it will be a pita to do that but hey it will be worth it that way he doesnt have an excuse to scratch up another area of the car or get over spray on it intentionally because he has to repaint the panels. Also this way he has to paint the panels correctly.

I attempted to fix my rear spoiler that the clear was all scratched up. I bought the spoiler off a member here and it came to me all jacked up and scratched to hell. I wet sanded with 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 then polished with M105 & a Hydrotech Cyan using both the makita and the pcxp but the clear was so far gone and shitty it had failed on me. I just took it in to get repainted this week to my body shop guy and he did it for $125 the same guy who painted my front and rear bumpers. He does good work and does alot of show cars. Right now he has a GT 500 that the are putting some carbon fiber side skirts and hood on as well a some other work to it. He also just fixed a 2008 GT that is black that was in a crash it came out looking like it never was damaged at all.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm considering making him pay me the amount a shop will want to fix everything.

I don't want him touching my car again.

I may end up having to take him to Civil Court over this, because I know he will not want to do that. Will have to wait until Thursday or Friday of next week tho since I am gonna be in florida.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I'm considering making him pay me the amount a shop will want to fix everything.

I don't want him touching my car again.

I may end up having to take him to Civil Court over this, because I know he will not want to do that. Will have to wait until Thursday or Friday of next week tho since I am gonna be in florida.
I hope everything gets squared away man and you dont have to go to court on it.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Nice order buddy!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts