Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the inner door belt weather stripping from Late Model Restoration. Im sick and tired of my tint lookin like crap. Gonna be tinted again alittle darker and didn't want this tint to look like my old tint does now. Any one ever changed the inner door belts on a 2005 to 2007 mustang?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I just ordered the inner door belt weather stripping from Late Model Restoration. Im sick and tired of my tint lookin like crap. Gonna be tinted again alittle darker and didn't want this tint to look like my old tint does now. Any one ever changed the inner door belts on a 2005 to 2007 mustang?
Are you talking about moleskin? There's a few write ups floating around forums.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are replacement seals all together. No moleskin, they are factory on 08 and up mustangs. They require you to take the door panel off and replace the whole inside seal. I was just wondering if any one took there door panels off before, just wanting to know how hard they are to remove.

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
they come off easy there is a screw behind the door handle. you have to pop the little plastic trim piece then a peice has to be removed on the arm rest where the door pull area is the the window switch panel pops off to and there is a screw behind that. then just pull the mirror covers off and the remaining screws from the outside of the door panel

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, thanks abunch, they are factory ford pieces, and was $69 shipped from LMR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.