Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of power would I see with a fully built N/A engine? The whole shubang. JPC Racing heads, Stage 3 cams, high compression diamond coated pistons, (Possibly a stroker kit if they come out with one in the next couple years), little 150 shot on the top, high revving engine.

I've always had a soft spot for built N/A engines and they seem to be less hassle than turbo/supercharged applications. In my opinion anyway, because it always seem like each idea I get leads to another idea. (If the turbos could handle x amount of horsepower then the engine could be built more, but if the engine can handle more then the turbos would need to be upgraded. :lol)

Just kind of getting opinions and if anyone has experience with it. I love N/A cammed out cars. :drool Mainly why my next DD will be an LS. Lol

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
There have been a couple N/A builds over 500 whp.

Real cams on these cars are hard to hear. Ask 2C5S you can hardly hear the lope at idle. I have heard a fully built coyote and really don't notice it to unless your listening for it. Might have just been his exhaust.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Found this video from JPC, too (Idk it's it's the same car - looks similar)... Car has 550 rwhp. Pretty nasty.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I could get 550 and have a 150 shot on top, I think that would be one hell of a street car. 700+ horsepower 302 that isn't a run of the mill turbo/S/C car? :drool

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a stroker kit?

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:drool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts