Votes: 3 8.1%
  • loose them

Votes: 34 91.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rock Mountain Graphics sent me a set to test fit. I put them on pretty well theres a few bubbles still in there but i dunno if im gonna stick with them yet or not.

Heres a close up of the hood I think that needs some work to flow with the hood better.

·
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i fixed the pics they are up now. Personally i think it would look better a few shades darker to be a lil more subtle. Let me know so I can send them some feedback.

·
Registered
927 Posts
not feeling them

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
not a fan, although slightly darker may help a little, but im not a fan of the design

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
not feeling the stickers. and here is why. our cars are angular and blocky. the stickers you got are rounded on the trailing edge. seems out of place on your car. the white is to ghastly onyour black car. try a medium grey/graphite color. hood part is all fubared... :) it should be at the same angle as your hood's trailing edge and that top block should be either all on or all off the hood.

here, quick photo chop attempts at what Im saying....

·
Registered
748 Posts
2 good points, possibly more angularity to the stripes (more rigid and defined) and then maybea darker shade/different color.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
i fixed the pics they are up now. Personally i think it would look better a few shades darker to be a lil more subtle. Let me know so I can send them some feedback.

i agree...i like them but maybe smaller and daker...since you have the all black look going on...

·
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx for the input guys. I would like the stripes darker but i dunno if they can make en any darker. Ill relay your comments and maybe we can get a nice set made up. I was thinkin a stripe on the hood comin down the fender and back along the door maybe wit a 1/8" pinstripe added round the edges.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Rock Mountain Graphics sent me a set to test fit. I put them on pretty well theres a few bubbles still in there but i dunno if im gonna stick with them yet or not.

Heres a close up of the hood I think that needs some work to flow with the hood better.
I think they look good... but i would get rid of the top 2

·
Registered
748 Posts

definitely need to adjust or remove the top one since its on the hood/fender line.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
not a fan of stickers and designs. its def different though.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I think they would look better as a dark grey or flat black. The number one thing I don't like is the way they end. I think they would look better if it tapered to a sharp point at the end instead of the rounded end.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts