Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just raced Tony yayo, hes a rapper, i dont know if you know hiim.. he was ina blacked out cadillac. I had 3 cars from 0-30 and then just continued to pummel him. It was definitely a big 8 it was loud. :D never had a funner race. btw i was driving the 2007 gtcs supercharged

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
lol cool...i guess

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
your lucky he didnt pull a gun on you after! haha
most rappers are all talk.. they'd piss their pants if they really did get in a "gang battle"

nice kill though dude

·
Registered
599 Posts
most rappers are all talk.. they'd piss their pants if they really did get in a "gang battle"

nice kill though dude

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
lol and how would you know?
out of the hundreds of famous rappers out there, how many of them rap about being a "thug" or a "gangsta"?

ok now tell me how many of them you have ever heard about getting shot or killed in a gang battle, or how many of them have killed somebody in a gang.. there have been a few, but not many.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
dude.........

pics or :banned

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
so your saying in order to be a true "rapper" you have to be shot? LOL and what person would admit to killing someone?

·
Registered
609 Posts
i would of not raced at all..got him to slowed down and told him i want my money back for his album..worst 15 dollars ever spent...GGGGGGG -Unot lol :)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
do u really need to ask?
unless they want to go to jail, why would someone murder someone then go ahead and tell everyone right afterwards. even the smart business artist know even if they did kill someone YEARS ago not to bring it up or admit to it.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
i would of not raced at all..got him to slowed down and told him i want my money back for his album..worst 15 dollars ever spent...GGGGGGG -Unot lol :)
its sad that a man spit most of his best lyrics over a payphone in lock-up... ..........5 years ago now.....

his career peeked while he was sharing a cell with Bubba.....(not u bwal.....u were only 11)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
so your saying in order to be a true "rapper" you have to be shot? LOL and what person would admit to killing someone?
where did i say that? all i said was that most rappers are posers and just say they are gangsters because that makes them look cool. i'd argue with you about it, but there's nothing to argue about.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
where did i say that? all i said was that most rappers are posers and just say they are gangsters because that makes them look cool. i'd argue with you about it, but there's nothing to argue about.
just say G-G-G-G-G-Unit real loud a whole bunch and they'll leave u alone....

trust me:cool:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
thats what im saying, how would you know? your talking about people that you know absolutely nothing about. you act as if you hang around these guys on a daily. i can understand if you said a lot of the stuff they say on songs are just for more money because thats in every kind of music, but all your comments are based on your opinion about rappers and not using actual facts.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
oh and i meant to say "thug" instead of rapper.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
thats what im saying, how would you know? your talking about people that you know absolutely nothing about. you act as if you hang around these guys on a daily. i can understand if you said a lot of the stuff they say on songs are just for more money because thats in every kind of music, but all your comments are based on your opinion about rappers and not using actual facts.
so you're telling me that most rappers are real gangsters that are often involved in gang battles, getting shot at and/or killing people?

if you're telling me i'm wrong, that's basically what you're saying.

and what makes you think you know any more about them than i do? do YOU hang out with them on a daily basis?

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
ahem.......on BWAL's behalf........i would like to speak up.

My Financial Advisor went to highschool with a current NYPD police officer. This said Officer was at the scene of 1 of the 50 cent shootings, and watched 50 crying like a little bitch.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts