Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!!

This '07 GT is my first stang but Ive been obsessed with them for as long as I can remember. :D

Not really sure why it took me so long to join the site but I guess all that matters is that I made it Ive always checked out the site do look at the performance parts reviews and its awesome to see that I'm not the only person who appreciates other Mustangs on the road.

Here's the crappy part... I live in Rochester and I took my car off the road two weeks ago because weather was getting really cold and grey. Now that Ive taken it off the road its been gorgeous. :mad: Shocker.

·
Registered
481 Posts
:wave
Welcome!

Move to the South and you wont have that problem!!!

·
babe, let's get packed
2,034 Posts
Good idea to store it in the winter. Salt/sand and potholes suck!

Oh, yea, Welcome to Modded. :)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the fam bro! sucks you put up the girl.....but it wont be long till shes out and playing again!! :D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ahh winter.... the crappiest time of the year...Well look on the bright side at least you're storing her away from all the bad stuff Margarita Girl mentioned! Unlike me and some other unlucky people who are actually driving it in the winter :( I will feel bad for her every day.....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
welcome to the site, how do you like those new headlights you got? I am debating on getting them

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts