Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, before anything is said and done I have to go ahead and spill my guts. I am a PROUD owner of a V6 Mustang. My one worry is that Ill get as much grief on here as I do chilling with my friends. But hey, I'm down with it, and like working on it and Love driving even MORE. I have a couple Mods so far not many, but definitely more to come. The Army has been keeping me real busy and hopefully I'm gonna have a little down time here for awhile to get some things done with it. Overall Its a great car with great looks, and Im a Mustang Freak!!! Hopefully you guys wont take it to hard on me.:tomato
-D.A.

·
Registered
113 Posts
welcome to MM bro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their coming VERY soon, probably later this afternoon. I appreciate that, I'm waiting to see the rest of the replies haha!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its Red, and internal wise, I've put an BBK cold air intake kit on it. Basically the start of any mustang mods. And Flowmasters are soon to come, their already paid for just have to drop it by the shop!!

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Welcome to the site, having a v6 isnt bad. Alot of people have one on here, like alot. Its not like you think it is.

·
Registered
142 Posts
As long as it's a stang who cares welcome to mm

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome, just remember if it wasn't for the V6 cars there would be no GT's or Shelby's those little engine cars are that keeps the mustang going. Thanks for letting us be able to buy a V8

Reactions: AzSonicSnake

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome man

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I will not make fun of your car, but I might make fun of your MOS! lol..

Welcome to MM. Good to have another soldier here.

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Welcome to the board! Have fun with your 6 - they are a great car and you can still mod them and turn them into great sleeper cars...they'll never see ya comin'...but they'll see ya flyin' past ;)

·
Registered
923 Posts
at least it's not a 4banger :tomato
lol
i kid, i kid

1 - 20 of 46 Posts