Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i am lookin to get a tubalur k member for my 87 fox now i have been lookin at AJE's and tryin to compare it to maximum motorsports's k member what to u guys think would be the better one to go with price doesnt really matter to me

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Depends on what you're using it for. The MM unit is heavier than most of the other k-members, but it's built for the rigors of road racing. If you're drag racing, the extra strength isn't worth the added weight. If it's a DD or corner carver, I'd go for the stronger unit.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
team Z or racecraft or PSR

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Depends on what you're using it for. The MM unit is heavier than most of the other k-members, but it's built for the rigors of road racing. If you're drag racing, the extra strength isn't worth the added weight. If it's a DD or corner carver, I'd go for the stronger unit.
+1

if your car will be on the road alot I would go with the MM.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
i have herd great things on the team z, i personally have the (new) upr k member kit and i am 100% happy with it. there was a few people that had problems with it but it was a long time ago and it seems that it has been fixed since. the aje is prolly one of the lightest k member's you can get and the removeable mounts are nice if u decide to go with a different style engine or motor plates.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
I would go with the AJE, the mm one is very heavy so it almost cancels out the weight saving factor. mm's also requires you to use allot of parts that you can only purchase from them thus costing you much more in the end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.