Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my '08 GT and looking for performance parts. I've had a K&N filters in every vehicle I've owned but never an intake. Can anyone tell a difference with the power? Will it help with my fuel economy and will it void my warranty?

·
Registered
56 Posts
fo sho... you will see a gain, not a huge one but if you know your car inside-out you will feel the gain. my fuel eco was about the same no real diff city driving but hwy mileage was a little better. just the CAI warranty is voided but lets say something else goes wrong as a result of ur new CAI then the warranty wont cover that other part that went bad... good news i havent had a prob under the hood as a result of my CAI - i have a K&N to.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
the tube itself will will flow smoother than the stock rubber hose thingy, it will give you slight gains in MPG as well as power, and as far as teh warranty goes, there is no way it could screw up any part of your engine

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
this is why i bought an old car. no warranties to worry about lol :D

BTW welcome to moddedmustangs.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.