Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a mac o/r prochamber now but i was thinking about swappin it for an x pipe and was lookin at the bassani's and such but i didnt find an o/r x from bassani. which mid is gonna give me the best power gains my prochamber or an x pipe. i know an x pipe is louder which was the initial reason for thinking of switching.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
The X Pipe is no louder IMO it changes the sound a tad and will move the peak torque around a little. I have a Pro Chamber as well and from someone who has owned both H and X Pipes i Like my Pro chamber alot more and wouldn't give it up fro a X any day, just my .02

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
ive heard teh H is good for one thing, the X is good for another, but the pro-chanber combines the best of the two...or something like that. could be wrong though

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i've only used a prochamber on one car (93lx) but that was with spintech pro streets dumped so power i couldnt tell a difference and it was too loud to begin with to notice anything there..but on the o/r h vs. o/r x i would never go o/r h again..sound wise i love an o/r x..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.