Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the roush short throw shifter right now, do you think itd be worth the money to switch to mwg? or are short throws all alike

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would drive a car with the mgw and see what you like better. I have the roush and am not a big fan of it but don't want to spend more money on something else.I hate buying **** twice.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I have the Tri- ax and it's alright, but after hearing so much positive feedback about the MGW, I had to get one. I ordered it yesterday can't wait to try it. I'm one of those people who will doesn't mind buying things twice, because if I can hit 3rd a ten thousandth of a second faster, well that's faster. Which also means that I have a ton of slightly used parts that I've accumulated over the years. Also anybody with a '03-'04 6.0 Powerstrke that wants a chip or programmer I have several different makes. I also have a turbo and and set of ladder bars and a fass fuel system for a LLY Duramax.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
i've never heard a single negative thing about MGW. i have a Steeda, and while i'm very happy with it, i'm considering changing to MGW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts