Modded Mustang Forums banner

Kenne Bell 2.1

5K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  huggy bear 
Please, Hudge, do a little research before posting stuff like this...

The KB kit you're talking about is made for the stock engine- KB will set you in the right direction as to which kit, what pullies, and what mods need to be done in order for your set up to work how you want it.

Kenne Bell Web Home

Seriously, this website is chock full of good info regarding which mods are good, which are bad, which are a waste of money, etc. Plus, unless you find a hell of a deal elsewhere, I suggest ordering the kit from these guys because a) you probably won't find a hell of a deal (under 3k) and b) they don't sell anywhere else brand-new.

If you littered Jim Bell's inbox with this stuff he'd probably go out of his way to make sure you DON'T have a Kenne Bell supercharger. That's why you need to do research on this stuff- look it up on google, search it on the forum, hell, give me a call- but if you're asking questions that get asked every other day, you're looking at a quick way to lose respect with the other guys on here.

PS- call me and I'll answer that question real quick for ya!

The forum is here for general guidance- meaning, 95% of the time, you can find your answer without posting anything- much like this question. The search feature is your friend!

Of course, if you don't find anything, posting new threads is always welcomed and encouraged here at MM :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.