Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 28 Posts

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into a argument with my roommate about how that I would need to get forged internals to run this supercharger, he says that they make that 2.1 to run on the stock 2V motor. Who is right? Keep in mind I have 91K for miles.

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I am kinda old fashioned when it comes to learning stuff I would like a human being to tell me rather than relie on a computer granit that the only way the infor got on the net is by people putting it there just I have issues trusting google and what not. I gues I could have called kenne bells tech support and got all the info I needed then. I get it though so my bad for being lazy.

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Also on the car issue and the wreck I am going to save an extra 2K on top of what I save already because of not using as much gas and dropping my insurance and also I cancled my extended worranty so thats why I was lookin into the future fyi. probably got ahead of myself though. lol

1 - 9 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.