Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Kenne Bell FAQs Rock!!

You can easily spend an hour or two reading all the FAQs and Tech Articles, they even have a couple MM&FF articles about the 2.1L

That's the supercharger I'm looking at going with, it's quick way to get HP and TQ on a stock setup under 9PSI. I would recommend looking at going with Forged crank and forged pistons with deep dish to keep compression down. High compression ratios and supercharging bad combo for detonation.

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I am kinda old fashioned when it comes to learning stuff I would like a human being to tell me rather than relie on a computer granit that the only way the infor got on the net is by people putting it there just I have issues trusting google and what not. I gues I could have called kenne bells tech support and got all the info I needed then. I get it though so my bad for being lazy.

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Also on the car issue and the wreck I am going to save an extra 2K on top of what I save already because of not using as much gas and dropping my insurance and also I cancled my extended worranty so thats why I was lookin into the future fyi. probably got ahead of myself though. lol

· Registered
4,552 Posts
You wrecked your car so your canceling insurance? That doesn't make too much sense :tomato Although im all for canceling the warranty, those ****ers didn't cover the one thing that i actually needed them to cover.

· Registered
3,242 Posts
You are both right in a way. If you have the INTERCOOLED 2.1 you can up the boost and go well over 400 but you will need the forged rotating assembaly. However, the normal boost preasure that comes standard with the kit is 9 PSI. 9 PSI is fine for the stock 2V and thats why KB made it that way. The 2.1 is right there in the midle which is cool. Kb made it so you can keep it within the stock limits and offer a lot more boost potential for the people with a built bottom end
thats not true...he COULD run it. whether or not his engine will survive is a different matter :yes

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.